Is BORNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BORNE in various dictionaries:
- verb - have
- verb - cause to be born
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - move while holding up or supporting
- verb - bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - bring in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - have rightfully
- verb - support or hold in a certain manner
- verb - be pregnant with
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 5 letters in BORNE: B E N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BORNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BORNE, to go: BORNE?
Rearrange the letters in BORNE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BORNE
What's nearby BORNE
Lookup in Wiki for BORNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BORNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BORNE"