Is BONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun - the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - remove the bones from
- adj - consisting of or made up of bone
- The dense, semirigid, porous, calcified connective tissue forming the major portion of the skeleton of most vertebrates.
- Any of numerous anatomically distinct structures making up the skeleton of a vertebrate animal.
- A piece of bone.
- The skeleton.
- The body.
- Mortal remains.
- An animal structure or material, such as ivory, resembling bone.
- To remove the bones from.
- To study intensely, usually at the last minute: “He’s boning up on the role of Tevya” (Douglas Watt).
- verb - to remove the bones from
There are 4 letters in BONE: B E N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BONE, to go: BONE?
Rearrange the letters in BONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BONE
What's nearby BONE
Lookup in Wiki for BONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BONE"