Is BONES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BONES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- noun - rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun - the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - remove the bones from
- verb - to remove the bones from
There are 5 letters in BONES: B E N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BONES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BONES, to go: BONES?
Rearrange the letters in BONES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BONES
What's nearby BONES
Lookup in Wiki for BONES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BONES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BONES"