Is BRONZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRONZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements
- noun - a sculpture made of bronze
- verb - give the color and appearance of bronze to something
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj - of the color of bronze
- adj - made from or consisting of bronze
- Any of various alloys of copper and tin in various proportions, sometimes with traces of other metals.
- Any of various alloys of copper, with or without tin, and antimony, phosphorus, or other components.
- A work of art made of one of these alloys.
- A moderate yellowish to olive brown.
- A pigment of this color.
- Made of or consisting of bronze.
- Of a moderate yellowish to olive brown.
- verb - to make brown or tan
There are 6 letters in BRONZE: B E N O R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRONZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRONZE, to go: BRONZE?
Rearrange the letters in BRONZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRONZE
What's nearby BRONZE
Lookup in Wiki for BRONZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRONZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRONZE"