Is ZONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
- noun - any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
- noun - an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
- noun - (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
- verb - regulate housing in
- verb - separate or apportion into sections
- An area or a region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic.
- Any of the five regions of the surface of the earth that are loosely divided according to prevailing climate and latitude, including the Torrid Zone, the North and South Temperate zones, and the North and South Frigid zones.
- A similar division on any other planet.
- A portion of a sphere bounded by the intersections of two parallel planes with the sphere.
- An area characterized by distinct physical conditions and populated by communities of certain kinds of organisms.
- A ringlike or cylindrical growth or structure.
- A region or stratum distinguished by composition or content.
- An area of a given radius within which a uniform rate is charged, as for transportation or shipping.
- Computer Science.
- A region on a punch card or on magnetic tape in which nondigital information is recorded.
- A section of storage to be used for a particular purpose.
- A belt or girdle.
- To divide into zones.
- To designate or mark off into zones.
- To surround or encircle with or as if with a belt or girdle.
- verb - to arrange in zones (areas distinguished from other adjacent areas)
There are 4 letters in ZONE: E N O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZONE, to go: ZONE?
Rearrange the letters in ZONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZONE
What's nearby ZONE
Lookup in Wiki for ZONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZONE"