Is ZERO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZERO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- noun - the point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
- noun - the sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
- verb - adjust (an instrument or device) to zero value
- verb - adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun)
- adj - indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration
- adj - having no measurable or otherwise determinable value
- adj - indicating an initial point or origin
- adj - of or relating to the null set (a set with no members)
- The numerical symbol 0; a cipher.
- An element of a set that when added to any other element in the set produces a sum identical with the element to which it is added.
- A cardinal number indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration.
- An ordinal number indicating an initial point or origin.
- An argument at which the value of a function vanishes.
- The temperature indicated by the numeral 0 on a thermometer.
- A sight setting that enables a firearm to shoot on target.
- One having no influence or importance; a nonentity: a manager who was a total zero.
- The lowest point: His prospects were approaching zero.
- A zero-coupon bond.
- Nothing; nil: Today I accomplished zero.
- Of, relating to, or being zero.
- Having no measurable or otherwise determinable value.
- Absent, inoperative, or irrelevant in specified circumstances: “The town has... practically no opportunities for amusement, zero culture” (Robert M.
- Designating a ceiling not more than 16 meters (52 feet) high.
- Limited in horizontal visibility to no more than 55 meters (180 feet).
- To aim or concentrate firepower on an exact target location.
- To adjust the aim or sight of by repeated firings.
- To converge intently; close in: The children zeroed in on the display of toys in the store window.
- verb - to aim at the exact center of a target
There are 4 letters in ZERO: E O R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZERO
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZERO, to go: ZERO?
Rearrange the letters in ZERO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZERO
What's nearby ZERO
Lookup in Wiki for ZERO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZERO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZERO"