Is BROKEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROKEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - terminate
- verb - become separated into pieces or fragments
- verb - render inoperable or ineffective
- verb - ruin completely
- verb - destroy the integrity of
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - move away or escape suddenly
- verb - scatter or part
- verb - force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- verb - prevent completion
- verb - enter someone's (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act
- verb - make submissive, obedient, or useful
- verb - fail to agree with
- verb - surpass in excellence
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - come into being
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - interrupt a continued activity
- verb - make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or one's own by quitting or fleeing
- verb - curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- verb - be broken in
- verb - come to an end
- verb - vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity
- verb - cause to give up a habit
- verb - give up
- verb - come forth or begin from a state of latency
- verb - happen or take place
- verb - cause the failure or ruin of
- verb - invalidate by judicial action
- verb - discontinue an association or relation
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - change directions suddenly
- verb - emerge from the surface of a body of water
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - do a break dance
- verb - exchange for smaller units of money
- verb - destroy the completeness of a set of related items
- verb - make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- verb - separate from a clinch, in boxing
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - break a piece from a whole
- verb - become punctured or penetrated
- verb - pierce or penetrate
- verb - be released or become known
- verb - cease an action temporarily
- verb - interrupt the flow of current in
- verb - undergo breaking
- verb - find a flaw in
- verb - find the solution or key to
- verb - change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another
- verb - happen
- verb - become fractured
- verb - crack
- verb - fall sharply
- verb - fracture a bone of
- verb - diminish or discontinue abruptly
- verb - weaken or destroy in spirit or body
- adj - physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split
- adj - not continuous in space, time, or sequence or varying abruptly
- adj - subdued or brought low in condition or status
- adj - (especially of promises or contracts) having been violated or disregarded
- adj - tamed or trained to obey
- adj - topographically very uneven
- adj - imperfectly spoken or written
- adj - thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- adj - weakened and infirm
- adj - destroyed financially
- adj - out of working order (`busted' is an informal substitute for `broken')
- adj - discontinuous
- adj - lacking a part or parts
- Forcibly separated into two or more pieces; fractured: a broken arm; broken glass.
- Sundered by divorce, separation, or desertion of a parent or parents: children from broken homes; a broken marriage.
- Having been violated: a broken promise.
- Incomplete: a broken set of books.
- Being in a state of disarray; disordered: troops fleeing in broken ranks.
- Intermittently stopping and starting; discontinuous: a broken cable transmission.
- Varying abruptly, as in pitch: broken sobs.
- Spoken with gaps and errors: broken English.
- Topographically rough; uneven: broken terrain.
- Subdued totally; humbled: a broken spirit.
- Weakened and infirm: broken health.
- Crushed by grief: died of a broken heart.
- Financially ruined; bankrupt.
- Not functioning; out of order: a broken washing machine.
- adv - shattered [adj] : BROKENLY
There are 6 letters in BROKEN: B E K N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROKEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROKEN, to go: BROKEN?
Rearrange the letters in BROKEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BROKEN
What's nearby BROKEN
Lookup in Wiki for BROKEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROKEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROKEN"