Is KNOB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNOB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- noun - a round handle
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- A rounded protuberance.
- A rounded handle, as on a drawer or door.
- A rounded control switch or dial.
- A prominent rounded hill or mountain.
- adj - a rounded protuberance [n -S] : KNOBBED, KNOBLIKE
There are 4 letters in KNOB: B K N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOB
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNOB, to go: KNOB?
Rearrange the letters in KNOB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNOB
What's nearby KNOB
Lookup in Wiki for KNOB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNOB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNOB"