Is BORER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BORER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a drill for penetrating rock
- noun - any of various insects or larvae or mollusks that bore into wood
- A tool used for drilling.
- An insect or insect larva, such as the corn borer, that bores into the woody parts of plants.
- Any of various mollusks that bore into soft rock or wood.
- verb - to pierce with a rotary tool
There are 5 letters in BORER: B E O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BORER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BORER, to go: BORER?
Rearrange the letters in BORER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BORER
What's nearby BORER
Lookup in Wiki for BORER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BORER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BORER"