Is BORDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BORDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line that indicates a boundary
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - the boundary of a surface
- noun - a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- noun - a strip forming the outer edge of something
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - form the boundary of
- verb - enclose in or as if in a frame
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- A part that forms the outer edge of something.
- A decorative strip around the edge of something, such as fabric.
- A strip of ground, as at the edge of a garden or walk, in which ornamental plants or shrubs are planted.
- The line or frontier area separating political divisions or geographic regions; a boundary.
- To put a border on.
- To lie along or adjacent to the border of: Canada borders the United States.
- To lie adjacent to another: The United States borders on Canada.
- All these nouns refer to the line or narrow area that marks the outside limit of something such as a surface.
- verb - to put a border (an edge) on
There are 6 letters in BORDER: B D E O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BORDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BORDER, to go: BORDER?
Rearrange the letters in BORDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BORDER
What's nearby BORDER
Lookup in Wiki for BORDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BORDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BORDER"