Is RODE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RODE in various dictionaries:
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- verb - continue undisturbed and without interference
- verb - move like a floating object
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - be sustained or supported or borne
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - be contingent on
- verb - lie moored or anchored
- verb - sit on and control a vehicle
- verb - climb up on the body
- verb - ride over, along, or through
- verb - keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- verb - copulate with
- A rope, especially one attached to the anchor of a small boat.
- noun - a cable attached to the anchor of a small boat
There are 4 letters in RODE: D E O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RODE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RODE, to go: RODE?
Rearrange the letters in RODE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RODE
What's nearby RODE
Lookup in Wiki for RODE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RODE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RODE"