Is DOWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - money or property brought by a woman to her husband at marriage
- noun - a life estate to which a wife is entitled on the death of her husband
- verb - furnish with an endowment
- The part or interest of a deceased man’s real estate allotted by law to his widow for her lifetime.
- See dowry (n.
- A natural endowment or gift; a dowry.
- verb - to provide with a dowry
There are 5 letters in DOWER: D E O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOWER, to go: DOWER?
Rearrange the letters in DOWER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOWER
What's nearby DOWER
Lookup in Wiki for DOWER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOWER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOWER"