Is POWDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POWDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles
- noun - a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
- noun - any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a pulverized powder
- verb - make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust
- verb - apply powder to
- A substance consisting of ground, pulverized, or otherwise finely dispersed solid particles.
- Any of various preparations in the form of powder, as certain cosmetics and medicines.
- An explosive mixture, such as gunpowder.
- Light, dry snow.
- To reduce to powder; pulverize.
- To dust or cover with or as if with powder.
- To defeat handily or decisively.
- To become pulverized; turn into powder.
- To use powder as a cosmetic.
- verb - to reduce to powder (matter in a finely divided state)
There are 6 letters in POWDER: D E O P R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POWDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of POWDER, to go: POWDER?
Rearrange the letters in POWDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of POWDER
5 letters out of POWDER
4 letters out of POWDER
3 letters out of POWDER
2 letters out of POWDER
Contextual use of POWDER
What's nearby POWDER
Lookup in Wiki for POWDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POWDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POWDER"