Is WONDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WONDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- noun - something that causes feelings of wonder
- noun - a state in which you want to learn more about something
- verb - have a wish or desire to know something
- verb - place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
- verb - be amazed at
- One that arouses awe, astonishment, surprise, or admiration; a marvel: “The decision of one age or country is a wonder to another” (John Stuart Mill).
- The emotion aroused by something awe-inspiring, astounding, or marvelous: gazed with wonder at the northern lights.
- An event inexplicable by the laws of nature; a miracle.
- A feeling of puzzlement or doubt.
- Often Wonder.
- To have a feeling of awe or admiration; marvel: “She wondered at all the things civilization can teach a woman to endure” (Frances Newman).
- To have a feeling of surprise.
- To feel curiosity or be in doubt about: wondered what was going on.
- Arousing awe or admiration.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “one that evokes amazement or admiration”: saw the wonders of Paris; a marvel of modern technology; a miracle of culinary art; organ transplantation, a phenomenon of medical science; a musical prodigy; a performance that was the sensation of the season.
- verb - to have a feeling of curiosity or doubt
There are 6 letters in WONDER: D E N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WONDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WONDER, to go: WONDER?
Rearrange the letters in WONDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WONDER
5 letters out of WONDER
4 letters out of WONDER
3 letters out of WONDER
2 letters out of WONDER
Contextual use of WONDER
What's nearby WONDER
Lookup in Wiki for WONDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WONDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WONDER"