Is NOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the momentary present
- adv - in the historical present
- adv - in these times
- adv - used to preface a command or reproof or request
- adv - at the present moment
- adv - without delay or hesitation
- adv - (prefatory or transitional) indicates a change of subject or activity
- adv - in the immediate past
- At the present time: goods now on sale; the now aging dictator.
- At once; immediately: Stop now.
- In the immediate past; very recently: left the room just now.
- At this point in the series of events; then: The ship was now listing to port.
- In these circumstances; as things are: Now we won’t be able to stay.
- Used to introduce a command, reproof, or request: Now pay attention.
- Seeing that; since: Now that spring is here, we can expect milder weather.
- Of the present time; current: our now governor.
- noun - the present time
There are 3 letters in NOW: N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOW, to go: NOW?
Rearrange the letters in NOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOW
What's nearby NOW
Lookup in Wiki for NOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOW"