Is GOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's dress, usually with a close-fitting bodice and a long flared skirt, often worn on formal occasions
- noun - the members of a university as distinguished from the other residents of the town in which the university is located
- noun - lingerie consisting of a loose dress designed to be worn in bed by women
- noun - protective garment worn by surgeons during operations
- noun - outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- verb - dress in a gown
- A long, loose, flowing garment, such as a robe or nightgown.
- A long, usually formal dress for a woman.
- A robe or smock worn in operating rooms and other parts of hospitals as a guard against contamination.
- A distinctive outer robe worn on ceremonial occasions, as by scholars or clerics.
- The faculty and student body of a university: perfect accord between town and gown.
- verb - to dress in a gown (a long, loose outer garment)
There are 4 letters in GOWN: G N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOWN, to go: GOWN?
Rearrange the letters in GOWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOWN
What's nearby GOWN
Lookup in Wiki for GOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOWN"