Is WRONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRONG in various dictionaries:
- noun - that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
- noun - any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- verb - treat unjustly
- adj - not correct
- adj - contrary to conscience or morality or law
- adj - not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- adj - not functioning properly
- adj - based on or acting or judging in error
- adj - not in accord with established usage or procedure
- adj - used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
- adj - badly timed
- adj - characterized by errors
- adv - in an inaccurate manner
- Not in conformity with fact or truth; incorrect or erroneous.
- Contrary to conscience, morality, or law; immoral or wicked.
- Unfair; unjust.
- Not required, intended, or wanted: took a wrong turn.
- Not fitting or suitable; inappropriate or improper: said the wrong thing.
- Not in accord with established usage, method, or procedure: the wrong way to shuck clams.
- Not functioning properly; out of order.
- Unacceptable or undesirable according to social convention.
- Designating the side, as of a garment, that is less finished and not intended to show: socks worn wrong side out.
- In a wrong manner; mistakenly or erroneously.
- In a wrong course or direction.
- Immorally or unjustly: She acted wrong to lie.
- In an unfavorable way.
- An unjust or injurious act.
- Something contrary to ethics or morality.
- An invasion or a violation of another’s legal rights.
- A tort.
- The condition of being in error or at fault: in the wrong.
- To treat unjustly or injuriously.
- To discredit unjustly; malign.
- To treat dishonorably; violate.
- To take a wrong turn or make a wrong move.
- To go astray morally.
- To go amiss; turn out badly.
- adj - not according to what is right, proper, or correct
- verb - to treat injuriously or unjustly
There are 5 letters in WRONG: G N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRONG, to go: WRONG?
Rearrange the letters in WRONG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRONG
What's nearby WRONG
Lookup in Wiki for WRONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRONG"