Is OWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OWN in various dictionaries:
- verb - have ownership or possession of
- adj - belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself)
- To have or possess as property: owns a chain of restaurants.
- To have control over: For a time, enemy planes owned the skies.
- To make a full confession or acknowledgment: When confronted with the evidence the thief owned up.
- By one’s own efforts: She got the job on her own.
- Responsible for oneself; independent of outside help or control: He is now out of college and on his own.
- adj - to have as a belonging [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OWNABLE
There are 3 letters in OWN: N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of OWN, to go: OWN?
Rearrange the letters in OWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OWN
What's nearby OWN
Lookup in Wiki for OWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OWN"