Is KNOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people
- verb - be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information
- verb - know how to do or perform something
- verb - be aware of the truth of something
- verb - be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- verb - have fixed in the mind
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - know the nature or character of
- verb - be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- verb - perceive as familiar
- To perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.
- To regard as true beyond doubt: I know she won’t fail.
- To have a practical understanding of, as through experience; be skilled in: knows how to cook.
- To have fixed in the mind: knows her Latin verbs.
- To have experience of: “a black stubble that had known no razor” (William Faulkner).
- To perceive as familiar; recognize: I know that face.
- To be acquainted with: He doesn’t know his neighbors.
- To be able to distinguish; recognize as distinct: knows right from wrong.
- To discern the character or nature of: knew him for a liar.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To possess knowledge, understanding, or information.
- Possessing special or secret information.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE
There are 4 letters in KNOW: K N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNOW, to go: KNOW?
Rearrange the letters in KNOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNOW
What's nearby KNOW
Lookup in Wiki for KNOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNOW"