Is GROW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROW in various dictionaries:
- verb - pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute
- verb - become larger, greater, or bigger
- verb - increase in size by natural process
- verb - cause to grow or develop
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - come into existence
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - grow emotionally or mature
- verb - become attached by or as if by the process of growth
- To increase in size by a natural process.
- To expand; gain: The business grew under new management.
- To increase in amount or degree; intensify: The suspense grew.
- To develop and reach maturity.
- To be capable of growth; thrive: Some plants grow in deep shade.
- To become attached by or as if by the process of growth: tree trunks that had grown together.
- To come into existence from a source; spring up: love that grew from friendship.
- To come to be by a gradual process or by degrees; become: grow angry; grow closer.
- To cause to grow; raise: grow tulips.
- To allow (something) to develop or increase by a natural process: grow a beard.
- To develop so as to become: A boy grows into a man.
- To develop or change so as to fit: She grew into her job.
- To become gradually more evident to: A feeling of distrust grew on me.
- To become gradually more pleasurable or acceptable to: a taste that grows on a person.
There are 4 letters in GROW: G O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROW
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROW, to go: GROW?
Rearrange the letters in GROW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROW
What's nearby GROW
Lookup in Wiki for GROW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROW"