Is GROWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROWS in various dictionaries:
- verb - pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute
- verb - become larger, greater, or bigger
- verb - increase in size by natural process
- verb - cause to grow or develop
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - come into existence
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - grow emotionally or mature
- verb - become attached by or as if by the process of growth
There are 5 letters in GROWS: G O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROWS, to go: GROWS?
Rearrange the letters in GROWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROWS
What's nearby GROWS
Lookup in Wiki for GROWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROWS"