Is ROWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
- noun - an angry dispute
- noun - a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
- noun - (construction) a layer of masonry
- noun - a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
- noun - a continuous chronological succession without an interruption
- noun - the act of rowing as a sport
- verb - propel with oars
- adj - to propel by means of oars [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROWABLE
There are 4 letters in ROWS: O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROWS, to go: ROWS?
Rearrange the letters in ROWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROWS
What's nearby ROWS
Lookup in Wiki for ROWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROWS"