Is WORMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- noun - screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- A city of southwest Germany on the Rhine River north-northwest of Mannheim.
- verb - to rid of worms (small, limbless invertebrates)
There are 5 letters in WORMS: M O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORMS, to go: WORMS?
Rearrange the letters in WORMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORMS
What's nearby WORMS
Lookup in Wiki for WORMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORMS"