Is WORM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORM in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- noun - screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- Any of various invertebrates, as those of the phyla Annelida, Nematoda, Nemertea, or Platyhelminthes, having a long, flexible, rounded or flattened body, often without obvious appendages.
- Any of various crawling insect larvae, such as a grub or a caterpillar, having a soft, elongated body.
- Any of various unrelated animals, such as the shipworm or the slowworm, resembling a worm in habit or appearance.
- Something, such as the thread of a screw or the spiral condenser in a still, that resembles a worm in form or appearance.
- The spirally threaded shaft of a worm gear.
- An insidiously tormenting or devouring force: “felt the black worm of treachery growing in his heart” (Mario Puzo).
- A person regarded as pitiable or contemptible.
- A program that replicates itself and interferes with software function or destroys stored information.
- To make (one’s way) with or as if with the sinuous crawling motion of a worm.
- To work (one’s way or oneself) subtly or gradually; insinuate: She wormed her way into his confidence.
- To elicit by artful or devious means.
- To cure of intestinal worms.
- To wrap yarn or twine spirally around (rope).
- To move in a manner suggestive of a worm.
- To make one’s way by artful or devious means: He can’t worm out of this situation.
- verb - to rid of worms (small, limbless invertebrates)
There are 4 letters in WORM: M O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORM
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORM, to go: WORM?
Rearrange the letters in WORM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORM
What's nearby WORM
Lookup in Wiki for WORM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORM"