Is ROW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line
- noun - an angry dispute
- noun - a long continuous strip (usually running horizontally)
- noun - (construction) a layer of masonry
- noun - a linear array of numbers, letters, or symbols side by side
- noun - a continuous chronological succession without an interruption
- noun - the act of rowing as a sport
- verb - propel with oars
- A series of objects placed next to each other, usually in a straight line.
- A succession without a break or gap in time: won the title for three years in a row.
- A continuous line of buildings along a street.
- To propel (a boat) with or as if with oars.
- To carry in or on a boat propelled by oars.
- To use (a specified number of oars or people deploying them).
- To propel or convey in a manner resembling rowing of a boat.
- To pull (an oar) as part of a racing crew.
- To race against by rowing.
- The act or an instance of rowing.
- A shift at the oars of a boat.
- A trip or an excursion in a rowboat.
- A boisterous disturbance or quarrel; a brawl.
- An uproar; a great noise.
- adj - to propel by means of oars [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROWABLE
There are 3 letters in ROW: O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROW
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROW, to go: ROW?
Rearrange the letters in ROW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROW
What's nearby ROW
Lookup in Wiki for ROW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROW"