Is SWORD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWORD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- A weapon consisting typically of a long, straight or slightly curved, pointed blade having one or two cutting edges and set into a hilt.
- An instrument of death or destruction.
- The use of force, as in war.
- Military power or jurisdiction.
- noun - a weapon having a long blade for cutting or thrusting
There are 5 letters in SWORD: D O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWORD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWORD, to go: SWORD?
Rearrange the letters in SWORD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWORD
What's nearby SWORD
Lookup in Wiki for SWORD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWORD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWORD"