Is RODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- noun - any rod-shaped bacterium
- noun - a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- noun - a square rod of land
- noun - a visual receptor cell that is sensitive to dim light
- noun - a gangster's pistol
- verb - to provide with a rod (a straight, slender piece of wood, metal, or other material)
There are 4 letters in RODS: D O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RODS, to go: RODS?
Rearrange the letters in RODS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RODS
What's nearby RODS
Lookup in Wiki for RODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RODS"