Is CORDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - cotton trousers made of corduroy cloth
- noun - a line made of twisted fibers or threads
- noun - a unit of amount of wood cut for burning
- noun - a light insulated conductor for household use
- noun - a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs
- verb - stack in cords
- verb - bind or tie with a cord
- verb - to fasten with a cord (a thin rope)
There are 5 letters in CORDS: C D O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORDS, to go: CORDS?
Rearrange the letters in CORDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORDS
What's nearby CORDS
Lookup in Wiki for CORDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORDS"