Is CHORDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHORDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- noun - a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- verb - play chords on (a string instrument)
- verb - bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- verb - to play a chord (a combination of three or more musical tones)
There are 6 letters in CHORDS: C D H O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHORDS, to go: CHORDS?
Rearrange the letters in CHORDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHORDS
What's nearby CHORDS
Lookup in Wiki for CHORDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHORDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHORDS"