Is CORD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line made of twisted fibers or threads
- noun - a unit of amount of wood cut for burning
- noun - a light insulated conductor for household use
- noun - a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs
- verb - stack in cords
- verb - bind or tie with a cord
- A slender length of flexible material usually made of twisted strands or fibers and used to bind, tie, connect, or support.
- An insulated, flexible electric wire fitted with a plug or plugs.
- A hangman’s rope.
- An influence, feeling, or force that binds or restrains; a bond or tie.
- A long ropelike structure, such as a nerve or tendon: a spinal cord.
- A raised rib on the surface of cloth.
- A fabric or cloth with such ribs.
- To fasten or bind with a cord.
- To furnish with a cord.
- To pile (wood) in cords.
- verb - to fasten with a cord (a thin rope)
There are 4 letters in CORD: C D O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORD, to go: CORD?
Rearrange the letters in CORD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORD
What's nearby CORD
Lookup in Wiki for CORD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORD"