Is ROD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- noun - any rod-shaped bacterium
- noun - a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- noun - a square rod of land
- noun - a visual receptor cell that is sensitive to dim light
- noun - a gangster's pistol
- A fishing rod.
- A piston rod.
- An often expandable horizontal bar, especially of metal, used to suspend household items such as curtains or towels.
- A leveling rod.
- A lightning rod.
- A divining rod.
- A measuring stick.
- A shoot or stem cut from or growing as part of a woody plant.
- A stick or bundle of sticks or switches used to give punishment by whipping.
- Punishment; correction.
- A scepter, staff, or wand symbolizing power or authority.
- Power or dominion, especially of a tyrannical nature: “under the rod of a cruel slavery” (John Henry Newman).
- A linear measure equal to 5.
- The square of this measure, equal to 30.
- A line of family descent; a branch of a tribe.
- Any of various rod-shaped cells in the retina that respond to dim light.
- An elongated bacterium; a bacillus.
- A pistol or revolver.
- Often rods.
- verb - to provide with a rod (a straight, slender piece of wood, metal, or other material)
There are 3 letters in ROD: D O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROD
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROD, to go: ROD?
Rearrange the letters in ROD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROD
What's nearby ROD
Lookup in Wiki for ROD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROD"