Is DROP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DROP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that is spherical and small
- noun - a small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid)
- noun - a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- noun - a steep high face of rock
- noun - a predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property)
- noun - a free and rapid descent by the force of gravity
- noun - a curtain that can be lowered and raised onto a stage from the flies
- noun - a central depository where things can be left or picked up
- noun - the act of dropping something
- verb - let fall to the ground
- verb - to fall vertically
- verb - go down in value
- verb - fall or descend to a lower place or level
- verb - terminate an association with
- verb - utter with seeming casualness
- verb - stop pursuing or acting
- verb - leave or unload
- verb - cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- verb - lose (a game)
- verb - pay out
- verb - lower the pitch of (musical notes)
- verb - hang freely
- verb - stop associating with
- verb - let or cause to fall in drops
- verb - get rid of
- verb - take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth
- verb - omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - change from one level to another
- verb - fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death
- verb - grow worse
- verb - give birth
- The smallest quantity of liquid heavy enough to fall in a spherical mass.
- A small quantity of a substance.
- A trace or hint: not a drop of pity.
- Something shaped or hanging like a drop.
- A small globular piece of hard candy.
- The act of falling; descent.
- A swift decline or decrease, as in quality, quantity, or intensity.
- The vertical distance from a higher to a lower level.
- The distance through which something falls or drops.
- A sheer incline, such as the face of a cliff.
- A descent by parachute.
- Personnel and equipment landed by means of parachute.
- Something, such as a trap door on a gallows, that is arranged to fall or be lowered.
- A drop curtain.
- A slot through which something is deposited in a receptacle.
- A central place or establishment where something, such as mail, is brought and subsequently distributed.
- A predetermined location for the deposit and subsequent removal of secret communications or illicit goods, such as drugs.
- The act of depositing such communications or materials.
- A connection made available for an input or output unit on a transmission line.
- To fall in drops.
- To fall from a higher to a lower place or position.
- To become less, as in number, intensity, or volume.
- To descend from one level to another.
- To fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death.
- To pass or slip into a specified state or condition: dropped into a doze.
- To fall or roll into a basket or hole.
- To let fall by releasing hold of.
- To let fall in drops.
- To cause to become less; reduce: drop the rate of production.
- To cause to fall, as by hitting or shooting.
- To hurl or strike (a ball) into a basket or hole.
- To give birth to.
- To say or offer casually: drop a hint.
- To write at one’s leisure: drop me a note.
- To cease consideration or treatment of: dropped the matter altogether.
- To terminate an association or a relationship with.
- To leave unfinished: drop everything and help.
- To leave out (a letter, for example) in speaking or writing.
- To leave or set down at a particular place; unload.
- To parachute.
- To lower the level of (the voice).
- To lose (a game or contest, for example).
- To take, as a drug, by mouth: drop acid.
- To poach (an egg).
- To fall asleep.
- To decrease: Sales dropped off in the fourth quarter.
- To withdraw from participation, as in a game, club, or school.
- To withdraw from established society, especially because of disillusion with conventional values.
- verb - to fall in drops (globules)
There are 4 letters in DROP: D O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DROP
To search all scrabble anagrams of DROP, to go: DROP?
Rearrange the letters in DROP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DROP
What's nearby DROP
Lookup in Wiki for DROP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DROP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DROP"