Is PROUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROUD in various dictionaries:
- adj - feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which you measure your self-worth
- adj - having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- Feeling pleasurable satisfaction over an act, a possession, a quality, or a relationship by which one measures one’s stature or self-worth: proud of one’s child; proud to serve one’s country.
- Occasioning or being a reason for pride: “On January 1, 1900, Americans and Europeans greeted the twentieth century in the proud and certain belief that the next hundred years would make all things possible” (W.
- Feeling or showing justifiable self-respect.
- Filled with or showing excessive self-esteem.
- Of great dignity; honored: a proud name.
- Majestic; magnificent: proud alpine peaks.
- These adjectives mean filled with or marked by a high opinion of oneself and disdain for what one views as being unworthy.
- adv - having or displaying pride [adj PROUDER, PROUDEST] : PROUDLY
There are 5 letters in PROUD: D O P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROUD, to go: PROUD?
Rearrange the letters in PROUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROUD
What's nearby PROUD
Lookup in Wiki for PROUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROUD"