Is LORD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LORD in various dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a person who has general authority over others
- noun - a titled peer of the realm
- verb - make a lord of someone
- A king.
- A territorial magnate.
- Used as a form of address for a marquis, an earl, or a viscount.
- Used as the usual style for a baron.
- Used as a courtesy title for a younger son of a duke or marquis.
- Used as a title for certain high officials and dignitaries.
- Used as a title for a bishop.
- A man of renowned power or authority.
- A man who has mastery in a given field or activity.
- The male head of a household.
- A husband.
- verb - to invest with the power of a lord (a person having dominion over others)
There are 4 letters in LORD: D L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LORD
To search all scrabble anagrams of LORD, to go: LORD?
Rearrange the letters in LORD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LORD
What's nearby LORD
Lookup in Wiki for LORD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LORD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LORD"