Is WORLD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORLD in various dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - people in general
- noun - all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - people in general considered as a whole
- noun - a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- noun - the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- adj - involving the entire earth
- The earth.
- The universe.
- The earth with its inhabitants.
- The inhabitants of the earth; the human race.
- Humankind considered as social beings; human society: turned her back on the world.
- People as a whole; the public: The event amazed the world.
- Often World.
- A part of the earth and its inhabitants as known at a given period in history: the ancient world.
- A realm or domain: the animal world; the world of imagination.
- A sphere of human activity or interest: the world of sports.
- A class or group of people with common characteristics or pursuits: the scientific world.
- A particular way of life: the world of the homeless.
- All that relates to or affects the life of a person: He saw his world collapse about him.
- Secular life and its concerns: a man of the world.
- Human existence; life: brought a child into the world.
- A state of existence: the next world.
- Often worlds.
- A celestial body such as a planet: the possibility of life on other worlds.
- Of or relating to the world: a world champion.
- Extraordinary; superb: The dinner was out of this world.
- noun - the earth and all its inhabitants
There are 5 letters in WORLD: D L O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORLD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORLD, to go: WORLD?
Rearrange the letters in WORLD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORLD
What's nearby WORLD
Lookup in Wiki for WORLD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORLD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORLD"