Is LOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an air mass of lower pressure
- noun - British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
- noun - a low level or position or degree
- noun - the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- verb - make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
- adj - less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- adj - literal meanings
- adj - very low in volume
- adj - unrefined in character
- adj - used of sounds and voices
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - no longer sufficient
- adj - subdued or brought low in condition or status
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adv - in a low position
- Having little relative height; not high or tall.
- Rising only slightly above surrounding surfaces.
- Situated or placed below normal height: a low lighting fixture.
- Situated below the surrounding surfaces: water standing in low spots.
- Dead and buried.
- Cut to show the wearer’s neck and chest; décolleté: a low neckline.
- Near or at the horizon: The sun is low in the sky.
- Produced with part or all of the tongue depressed, as a, pronounced (), in father.
- Of less than usual or average depth; shallow: The river is low.
- Humble in status or character.
- Of relatively simple structure in the scale of living organisms.
- Unrefined; coarse: low humor.
- Lacking strength or vigor; weak.
- Emotionally or mentally depressed.
- Below average in degree, intensity, or amount: a low temperature.
- Below an average or a standard: low wages; a low level of communication.
- Ranked near the beginning of an ascending series or scale: a low number; a low grade of oil.
- Relating to or being latitudes nearest to the equator.
- Relatively small.
- Characterized by a small degree, intensity, or amount of a specified attribute: a low cholesterol diet.
- Having a pitch corresponding to a relatively small number of sound-wave cycles per second.
- Not loud; soft: a low murmur.
- Being near total depletion: My savings account is low.
- Not adequately provided or equipped; short: low on supplies.
- Depreciatory; disparaging: a low opinion of his qualities.
- Brought down or reduced in health or wealth: in a low state.
- Of, relating to, or being the gear configuration or setting, as in an automotive transmission, that produces the least vehicular speed with respect to engine speed.
- In or to a low position, level, or space: aimed low; bent low.
- In or to a low condition or rank; humbly: thought low of himself.
- In or to a reduced, humbled, or degraded condition: brought low by business reverses.
- Softly; quietly: speak low.
- With a deep pitch: sang low.
- At a small price: bought low and sold high.
- A low level, position, or degree: Rain collects in the lows.
- A region of atmospheric pressure that is below normal.
- The low gear configuration of a transmission.
- The characteristic sound uttered by cattle; a moo.
- adj - having relatively little upward extension
- verb - to utter the sound characteristic of cattle
There are 3 letters in LOW: L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOW, to go: LOW?
Rearrange the letters in LOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOW
What's nearby LOW
Lookup in Wiki for LOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOW"