Is COWL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COWL in various dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - a loose hood or hooded robe (as worn by a monk)
- verb - cover with or as with a cowl
- The hood or hooded robe worn especially by a monk.
- A draped neckline on a woman’s garment.
- A hood-shaped covering used to increase the draft of a chimney.
- The top portion of the front part of an automobile body, supporting the windshield and dashboard.
- The cowling on an aircraft.
- verb - to cover with a hood
There are 4 letters in COWL: C L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COWL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COWL, to go: COWL?
Rearrange the letters in COWL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COWL
What's nearby COWL
Lookup in Wiki for COWL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COWL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COWL"