Is CLOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rude or vulgar fool
- noun - a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- verb - act as or like a clown
- A buffoon or jester who entertains by jokes, antics, and tricks in a circus, play, or other presentation.
- One who jokes and plays tricks.
- A coarse, rude, vulgar person; a boor.
- A peasant; a rustic.
- To behave like a buffoon or jester.
- To perform as a buffoon or jester.
- verb - to act like a clown (a humorous performer)
There are 5 letters in CLOWN: C L N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOWN, to go: CLOWN?
Rearrange the letters in CLOWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOWN
What's nearby CLOWN
Lookup in Wiki for CLOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOWN"