Is WOLF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOLF in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- noun - Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- noun - German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- noun - a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- verb - eat hastily
- Either of two carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae, especially the gray wolf of northern regions, that typically live and hunt in hierarchical packs and prey on livestock and game animals.
- The fur of such an animal.
- Any of various similar or related mammals, such as the hyena.
- The destructive larva of any of various moths, beetles, or flies.
- One that is regarded as predatory, rapacious, and fierce.
- A man given to paying unwanted sexual attention to women.
- A harshness in some tones of a bowed stringed instrument produced by defective vibration.
- To avoid the privation and suffering resulting from a lack of money: Both spouses had to take jobs in order to keep the wolf from the door.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
- verb - to devour voraciously
There are 4 letters in WOLF: F L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOLF
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOLF, to go: WOLF?
Rearrange the letters in WOLF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOLF
What's nearby WOLF
Lookup in Wiki for WOLF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOLF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOLF"