Is PLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a farm tool having one or more heavy blades to break the soil and cut a furrow prior to sowing
- verb - to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil
- A farm implement consisting of a heavy blade at the end of a beam, usually hitched to a draft team or motor vehicle and used for breaking up soil and cutting furrows in preparation for sowing.
- An implement of similar function, such as a snowplow.
- To break and turn over (earth) with a plow.
- To form (a furrow, for example) with a plow.
- To form furrows in with or as if with a plow: plow a field.
- To make or form with driving force: I plowed my way through the crowd.
- To cut through (water): plow the high seas.
- To break and turn up earth with a plow.
- To admit of plowing: Rocky earth plows poorly.
- To move or progress with driving force: The attackers formed a wedge and plowed through the enemy line.
- To proceed laboriously; plod: plowed through the backlog of work.
- To strike with force.
- To undertake (a task, for example) with eagerness and vigor.
- To cause to vanish under something piled up.
- To overwhelm, as with burdens.
- adj - to turn up land with a plow (a farm implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLOWABLE
There are 4 letters in PLOW: L O P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLOW, to go: PLOW?
Rearrange the letters in PLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLOW
What's nearby PLOW
Lookup in Wiki for PLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLOW"