Is LOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOP in various dictionaries:
- verb - cut off from a whole
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- To cut off (a part) from; trim: lopped her long curls.
- To cut off from a tree or shrub: lopped dead branches.
- To eliminate or excise as superfluous: lopped him from the payroll.
- verb - to cut off branches or twigs from
There are 3 letters in LOP: L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOP, to go: LOP?
Rearrange the letters in LOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOP
What's nearby LOP
Lookup in Wiki for LOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOP"