Is GLOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - any gummy shapeless matter
- noun - writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- A soft, soggy mixture, as of food: cafeterias serving nondescript glop.
- Something, such as a piece of writing, that is judged to be worthless.
- verb - to cover with glop (a messy mass or mixture)
There are 4 letters in GLOP: G L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOP, to go: GLOP?
Rearrange the letters in GLOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLOP
What's nearby GLOP
Lookup in Wiki for GLOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLOP"