Is LOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- noun - the exponent required to produce a given number
- noun - a written record of messages sent or received
- noun - a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- noun - measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
- verb - enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- A usually large section of a trunk or limb of a fallen or felled tree.
- A long, thick section of trimmed, unhewn timber.
- A device trailed from a ship to determine its speed through the water.
- A record of a ship’s speed, its progress, and any shipboard events of navigational importance.
- The book in which this record is kept.
- A record of a vehicle’s performance, as the flight record of an aircraft.
- A record, as of the performance of a machine or the progress of an undertaking: a computer log; a trip log.
- To cut down, trim, and haul the timber of (a piece of land).
- To cut (timber) into unhewn sections.
- To enter in a record, as of a ship or an aircraft.
- To travel (a specified distance, time, or speed): logged 30,000 air miles in April.
- To cut down, trim, and haul timber.
- A logarithm.
- verb - to cut down trees for timber
There are 3 letters in LOG: G L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOG, to go: LOG?
Rearrange the letters in LOG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOG
What's nearby LOG
Lookup in Wiki for LOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOG"