Is GOLD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOLD in various dictionaries:
- noun - coins made of gold
- noun - a deep yellow color
- noun - a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element
- noun - great wealth
- noun - something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.
- adj - made from or covered with gold
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- Au A soft, yellow, corrosion-resistant element, the most malleable and ductile metal, occurring in veins and alluvial deposits and recovered by mining or by panning or sluicing.
- Coinage made of this element.
- A gold standard.
- Money; riches.
- A light olive-brown to dark yellow, or a moderate, strong to vivid yellow.
- Something regarded as having great value or goodness: a heart of gold.
- A medal, as in the Olympics, made of gold: won 9 golds in 13 events.
- Having the color of gold.
- adv - of the color of gold [adj -ENER, -ENEST] : GOLDENLY
- noun - a precious metallic element
There are 4 letters in GOLD: D G L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOLD
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOLD, to go: GOLD?
Rearrange the letters in GOLD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOLD
What's nearby GOLD
Lookup in Wiki for GOLD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOLD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOLD"