Is OLD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OLD in various dictionaries:
- noun - past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adj - (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- adj - of long duration
- adj - (used for emphasis) very familiar
- adj - skilled through long experience
- adj - belonging to some prior time
- adj - (used informally especially for emphasis)
- adj - of a very early stage in development
- adj - just preceding something else in time or order
- Having lived or existed for a relatively long time; far advanced in years or life.
- Relatively advanced in age: Pamela is our oldest child.
- Made long ago; in existence for many years: an old book.
- Of or relating to a long life or to people who have had long lives: a ripe old age.
- Having or exhibiting the physical characteristics of age: a prematurely old face.
- Having or exhibiting the wisdom of age; mature: a child who is old for his years.
- Having lived or existed for a specified length of time: She was 12 years old.
- Belonging to a remote or former period in history; ancient: old fossils.
- Belonging to or being of an earlier time: her old classmates.
- Often Old.
- Being the earlier or earliest of two or more related objects, stages, versions, or periods.
- Having become slower in flow and less vigorous in action.
- Having become simpler in form and of lower relief.
- Exhibiting the effects of time or long use; worn: an old coat.
- Known through long acquaintance; long familiar: an old friend.
- Skilled or able through long experience; practiced.
- Often ol’ (ol).
- Used as an intensive: Come back any old time.
- Used to express affection or familiarity: Good ol’ Sam.
- Old people considered as a group.
- Former times; yore: in days of old.
- adj - living or existing for a relatively long time
- noun - an individual of a specified age
There are 3 letters in OLD: D L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OLD
To search all scrabble anagrams of OLD, to go: OLD?
Rearrange the letters in OLD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OLD
What's nearby OLD
Lookup in Wiki for OLD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OLD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OLD"