Is MOLD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOLD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- noun - loose soil rich in organic matter
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- noun - a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- noun - a distinctive nature, character, or type
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - become moldy
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - fit tightly, follow the contours of
- verb - shape or influence
- A hollow form or matrix for shaping a fluid or plastic substance.
- A frame or model around or on which something is formed or shaped.
- Something that is made in or shaped on a mold.
- The shape or pattern of a mold.
- General shape or form: the oval mold of her face.
- Distinctive character or type: a leader in the mold of her predecessors.
- A fixed or restrictive pattern or form: a method of scientific investigation that broke the mold and led to a new discovery.
- See molding (n.
- To shape in or on a mold.
- To form into a particular shape; give shape to.
- To guide or determine the growth or development of; influence: a teacher who helps to mold the minds of his students.
- To fit closely by following the contours of.
- To make a mold of or from (molten metal, for example) before casting.
- To ornament with moldings.
- Any of various fungi that often cause disintegration of organic matter.
- The growth of such fungi.
- Loose, friable soil, rich in humus and fit for planting.
- Chiefly British.
- The earth; the ground.
- The earth of the grave.
- Earth as the substance of the human body.
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 4 letters in MOLD: D L M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLD
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOLD, to go: MOLD?
Rearrange the letters in MOLD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOLD
What's nearby MOLD
Lookup in Wiki for MOLD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOLD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOLD"