Is MODAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an auxiliary verb (such as `can' or `will') that is used to express modality
- adj - relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution
- adj - of or relating to a musical mode
- adj - relating to or expressing the mood of a verb
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a mode.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or composed in any of the modes typical of medieval church music.
- Of or relating to mode without referring to substance.
- Of or relating to a statistical mode or modes.
- noun - a verb used with other verbs to express mood or taste
There are 5 letters in MODAL: A D L M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MODAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODAL, to go: MODAL?
Rearrange the letters in MODAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MODAL
What's nearby MODAL
Lookup in Wiki for MODAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODAL"