Is ALMOND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALMOND in various dictionaries:
- noun - small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull
- noun - oval-shaped edible seed of the almond tree
- A deciduous tree (Prunus dulcis), native to Asia and northern Africa and having alternate, simple leaves, pink flowers, and leathery fruits.
- The ellipsoidal kernel of this tree, either eaten as a nut or used for extraction of an oil for flavoring.
- Any of several other plants, such as the Indian almond, especially those with fruits or seeds suggestive of the almond.
- Something having the oval form of an almond.
- A pale tan.
- adj - the edible nut of a small tree [n -S] : ALMONDY
There are 6 letters in ALMOND: A D L M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALMOND
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALMOND, to go: ALMOND?
Rearrange the letters in ALMOND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALMOND
What's nearby ALMOND
Lookup in Wiki for ALMOND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALMOND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALMOND"