Is MODEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process
- noun - a type of product
- noun - a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor
- noun - representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
- noun - something to be imitated
- noun - someone worthy of imitation
- noun - a representative form or pattern
- noun - a woman who wears clothes to display fashions
- noun - the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
- verb - plan or create according to a model or models
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - display (clothes) as a mannequin
- verb - create a representation or model of
- verb - construct a model of
- adj - worthy of imitation
- A small object, usually built to scale, that represents in detail another, often larger object.
- A preliminary work or construction that serves as a plan from which a final product is to be made: a clay model ready for casting.
- Such a work or construction used in testing or perfecting a final product: a test model of a solar-powered vehicle.
- A schematic description of a system, theory, or phenomenon that accounts for its known or inferred properties and may be used for further study of its characteristics: a model of generative grammar; a model of an atom; an economic model.
- A style or design of an item: My car is last year’s model.
- One that serves as the subject for an artist, especially a person employed to pose for a painter, sculptor, or photographer.
- A person employed to display merchandise, such as clothing or cosmetics.
- An animal whose appearance is copied by a mimic.
- To make or construct a model of.
- To plan, construct, or fashion according to a model.
- To make conform to a chosen standard: He modeled his manners on his father’s.
- To make by shaping a plastic substance: model clay.
- To display by wearing or posing.
- In painting, drawing, and photography, to give a three-dimensional appearance to, as by shading or highlighting.
- To make a model.
- To serve as a model.
- Being, serving as, or used as a model.
- Worthy of imitation: a model child.
- verb - to plan or form after a pattern
There are 5 letters in MODEL: D E L M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MODEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODEL, to go: MODEL?
Rearrange the letters in MODEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MODEL
What's nearby MODEL
Lookup in Wiki for MODEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODEL"