Is GOLDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOLDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - coins made of gold
- noun - a deep yellow color
- noun - a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element
- noun - great wealth
- noun - something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.
- adv - of the color of gold [adj -ENER, -ENEST] : GOLDENLY
- noun - a precious metallic element
There are 5 letters in GOLDS: D G L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOLDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOLDS, to go: GOLDS?
Rearrange the letters in GOLDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOLDS
What's nearby GOLDS
Lookup in Wiki for GOLDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOLDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOLDS"